FBS stands out in the Asian forex trading market which is clear by the number of accolades which this broker has won thanks to its high standard services. FBS is the holder of the Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2016 as well as the Highly Recommended Broker Insurance of the Year in Indonesia. In 2012, FBS emerged as the fastest growing broker in all of Asia. FBS offers its customers, great account options, bonuses, trading on more than forty trading symbols which include 35 currency pairs, four metals, and two CFDs.
FBS is an STP, Straight Through Processing and ECN type of a broker. This means that traders do not have to go through a dealing desk but instead, these brokers execute and send their client orders directly to the liquidity providers.
FBS ACCOUNT TYPES
FBS offers six trading accounts for its traders – each with its own unique benefits and minimum deposit requirements. FBS accounts compare well to other brokers in this space, and it set apart from the others in the leverage that is offered to clients. As the mininmum deposits get higher, the trading conditions become more beneficial for the trader, so when making a decision on which account to sign up for, don’t just look at the deposit minimums.
FBS account types include:
- Cent account: The $1 minimum deposit account. This account also comes with floating spreads from 1 pip. There is commission attached to this type of account. The leverage is up to 1000:1. FBS’s Cent account also offers a maximum of 200 open positions and pending orders.
- Micro account: FBS’s Micro account comes with a minimum deposit of $5 and floating spreads from 3 pip. There is no commission charged on the trades in this account, while the leverage stands at 3000:1. Here, there are 200 open positions and pending orders.
- Standard account: The Standard account’s minimum deposit is $100 with no commission charged on the trades and floating spreads from 1 pip. The leverage is 3000:1 with maximum 200 open positions.
- Zero account: The minimum deposit in this account is a bit higher, standing at $500 with floating spreads from 0 pips and $20 per lot commission. The leverage is 3000:1 and maximum 100 open positions and pending orders.
- Unlimited account: As with the Zero account, the minimum deposit is $500, and has floating spreads from 0.2 pips. There is also no commission while the leverage is only up to 500:1 with a maximum of 200 open positions.
- ECN account: The ECN account comes with a minimum deposit of $1000 and floating spreads from 1 pip and $6 commission. The leverage is up to 500:1 with 200 open positions.
FBS uses three trading platforms – Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5 and Webtrader, which are all excellent for traders who appreciate hassle free trading. Clients just need to decide to use the online version or downloaded version of these trading platforms. The two platforms operate well on all Operating Systems such as Windows, Android, MacOS, and iOS.
FBS accepts payments in various methods including Mastercard, Visa, Perfect Money, Wire Transfer, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, and Skrill.
COMPANY & REGULATION
FBS, an international forex broker regulated in Belize but with headquarters in Russia and has grown to become one of the most trusted brokers on the Asian market. Since FBS opened its doors in 2009, it has seen its customer base continue to multiply thanks to the level of professionalism of support offered. FBS has been awarded top awards in Asia including Best ECN Broker 2015 amongst other awards.
FBS is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), and has offices in a number of Asian major countries, including Malaysia, China, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, Myanmar, and Russia and prides itself on having a customer base of about 700,000.
FBS is a force to reckon with in the Asian forex market. This is not only demonstrated by the number of accolades that they won, but also at the level of professional customer services and their account options which make this broker available for all levels of traders.